Business Visas we can help you apply for

At Zohar Law PLLC, we can help you obtain a visa in the United States. While we make no guarantees, we can provide you with the necessary information to determine which visa is the best for your temporary or permanent stay in the United States. Whether you want to study or do business in America, our immigration lawyer will help you understand the possibility of coming to the United States for an opportunity. If you’re interested in speaking to an immigration lawyer about visas in the United States and how you can obtain one for your stay here, then we urge you to contact our law firm for a free consultation.

In today’s blog, we’ll be covering business visas that you can obtain if you’re interested in doing business in America. Between starting a new company to coming to America because you work in a specialized industry, we’ll go over a few different business visas that we can help you obtain. As an immigration lawyer, we’re here to answer your questions about visas and help you further understand how to acquire a visa in the United States. Remember, if you need help applying — and we strongly encourage you to talk to an immigration lawyer to create a smoother process — for a visa, we offer free consultations.



If you want to come to America to do business, you may be wondering why you need a visa in the first place. After all, can’t you just come to visit, do some investing, and then leave? No, that’s not how it works. To work in the United States, you need a visa, just like many other countries around the world.

Business visas are a vital option because you can come and work, invest, and even take a temporary position at a company in America. You can’t come into America to work without a visa no matter how short or temporary your stay is. A business visa allows you to stay and temporarily work here, create a startup company, or even invest in other companies throughout the country. A business visa makes you a viable candidate to conduct business with or to hire.


Which business visas are you able to get? There are a few of them depending on your situation. We’ll go over a few of them that could be beneficial; however, the best way to know what type of business visa you should apply for is to discuss your options with an immigration lawyer. We’ll cover the basis of what you should know, but the best option is to always discuss visas with an immigration lawyer, so you can correctly apply for the right one.

E-2 Visa

The E-2 visa — and we recommend checking the page out to watch our video — is a non-immigrant visa. This means that you’re able to stay in the country for a shorter amount of time instead of a lengthier one. If you are in a treaty country and you obtain an E-2 visa, you can do business and invest in a large amount of money in a business in the United States. A great example is if you’re from Australia and you’d like to invest in an American company, then you’ll need to apply for an E-2 visa to do so. This is not a green card visa, but a treaty investor visa i.e. a temporary visa.


The other option that we offer is the EB-5. This isn’t a visa, but a program that allows entrepreneurs and their spouses and unmarried children to apply for a green card as long as the entrepreneur invests in a business in America and creates or saves 10 full time permanent jobs for workers who are American. This program helps to create American jobs or save them, which is why it can be such a great option for foreign companies who want to help the United States economy. If you’re an entrepreneur that wants to come to America and has an idea or wants to save American jobs, then this program can be beneficial.

For more information on visas and other immigration information, reach out to our law firm today.